2 points : French localization & License

May 27, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Hi Wictor,

I'm in the middle of a frenetic search over the web to get some usable charting WebParts. Before testing yours (which by the way seems to be nice) I'd like to be really sure if your words are consistent with the licence which allows me using this WebPart in my company's commercial SharePoint based solution. (English-written License-reading at the end of the day makes me unconfident about my own English skill)

This thing apart and on a more personal perspective, I'd like to help for French localization of ChartPart's project. Let me know if I can be useful ;)

Cheers.

Coordinator
May 28, 2009 at 8:07 AM

Hi,

thanks for using ChartPart. Yes, you can use the ChartPart for SharePoint in any commercial application, you can even take the source and modify it and use in your applications (as long as it is still unde Ms-PL). I'm just happy that you are using it and contribute with any bug reports, feature requests etc.

I'm doing the final touches on version 2, and preparing it for localization (got quite a number of people helping me out now with a lot of languages). If I need you to help me with french I will contact you.

/WW