Only 4 Values Showing

Feb 16, 2009 at 1:05 PM
I have a pretty simple chart, with my X axis as a count and my Y axis as a column called "Assigned To"

No matter what I do, I can only produce 4 values on the Y axis of the chart.  I even tried installing ChartPart on another webapplication (Same server, different webapp in SP) and get the same results.

I installed the webpart using the installer, which said it deployed fine but i had to run stsadm -o activatefeature -name ChartPart -url <url to your site collection> manually after the installer ran, for each of my webapplications.

Any thoughts?
Feb 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Fixed my own issue.  Had to change my view to show more than 100 items at a time to grab all of the records, which is kind of a pain, but works.  I'd like to see an option for "All Data" listed in the Views choice box.
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Great that you worked it out.
"All Data" option sounds like a good idea, if the "All items" view is missing.
/WW
Feb 16, 2009 at 6:27 PM
Well, "All Items" is deceiving...the default "All Items" view limts to 100 records per page, and based on my testing, the ChartPart pulls the data from the first page ONLY.  So if the frist 100 records in the "All Items" view were assigned to Patty, but 101 was assigned to Bill, the chart would only show Patty.

Just through me for a loop.  If I ever surpass 9999 records in a list, I'll be in trouble!
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2009 at 8:04 PM
You're right. I'll look into this one and try to get this working (performing well).
/WW