Question Concerning X and Y Axis

Jan 26, 2009 at 8:37 PM
Thank you for creating such an excellent (and badly needed) web part!  I was able to install, configure, and utilize the web part fairly easily.  My question is concerning the X / Y axis.  I have a list which includes "branch" (that is, a specific town) and a "count" (the number of branches in the town).  Right now, the "branch" appears on the Y-axis; the "count" on the X.  I would like the "count" to appear on the Y-axis instead.  I understand that numbers post on the X-axis, but, is it possible to configure the web part to achieve my goal?  Your time and help is truly appreciated!
Coordinator
Jan 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Hi,
thanks for the feedback.
Would a X/Y switch be enough for your needs? If so, then I have it planned for Version 2...
/WW
Jan 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM
Thank you, Wictor, an X/Y switch would be a great solution.  I decided to place several charts on one web page, making the graph's orientation less of a concern.  Again, many thanks for this great web part!  I am looking forward to version 2.0!
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2009 at 8:43 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.