ChartPart for SharePoint
ChartPart for SharePoint is a web part for Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 which generates charts from SharePoint lists.
The ChartPart is free to use for everyone, as long as you follow the License, who would like to "light" up their SharePoint installation with some nice graphs and charts.
Status of ChartPart for SharePoint 2010 -
Why ChartPart for SharePoint
I created ChartPart for SharePoint to have an easy way to make nice dashboards in my SharePoint projects and to have a way to easy and fast build a demo site when meeting customers and demoing SharePoint. Why not lighten up the Fantastic 40 with some charts!
ChartPart should be a definitive candidate for all SharePoint projects and implementations.
These are the current features
- Generate a graph from a SharePoint list in just a few clicks
- Intuitive and easy configuration
- Multiple graph types (bars, columns, lines, splines etc)
- Multiple series
- 3D Graphs (new in 2.0)
- Connect graph and list views for instant changes in graph when filtering list views (new in 2.0)
- Title of graph
- Set size of graph
- Set font and sizes (new in 2.0)
- Custom colors and palettes
- Lock down mode to lock down certain features (new in 2.0)
- Traditional Chinese
- Taiwan Chinese
- (translating support is appriciated, please post an issue if you are interested)
Follow these instructions on how to
the ChartPart for SharePoint.
If you want to fine tune the ChartPart, here are intstructions on how to
ChartPart for SharePoint requires that you have Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, the Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework SP1 and the Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET 3.5 (Download
This package and project is created and maintained by
, Juan Carlos Gonzalez Martin, Koen Vosters, Nick Vasiliev, Arash Aghajani, Anders Dissing, Frank, Alexander Bautz,
and everyone else trying these bits out.
Of course you want to see how it looks like, here it is...
The different editor parts
Configure 3D charts